We know our members are on the frontlines of efforts to mitigate the effects of and fight against COVID-19 and we want to keep everyone informed of resources available during the pandemic. We are committed to keeping our community informed so that health and safety can be prioritized.
Kaiser Members: If you have specific questions, email the Kaiser Member Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Kaiser hotline at 503-236-4949 x220.
Healthcare Members: If you have specific questions, email the Healthcare Member Resource Center at email@example.com or call/text 971-314-4550.
Property Services Members: If you have specific questions, email the Member Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 503-964-5311.
This page will be updated as we receive more information and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), federal, state, and local health officials.
OREGON RELATED LINKS
Oregon Health Authority – sign up for updates about how many people are being monitored in Oregon, as well as sharing updates about how Oregon families can help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Governor Kate Brown is posting updated news and resources, including the latest information on school and business closures, on her official website.
State of Oregon Employment Services – COVID-19 Related Business Layoffs, Closures, and Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Oregon Employment Department – a video that explains unemployment insurance and how to file (English).
Departamento de Empleo de Oregón – un vídeo que explica el seguro de desempleo y cómo hacer un reclamo.
Health Insurance MarketPlace Video: information to help you understand COBRA and insurance available through the marketplace.
Northwest Oregon Works has summarized the current guidance on how both workers and employers can access support in Oregon.
Database of Relief Efforts compiled by Rep Earl Blumenauer’s office.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services approved the 1135 Waiver submitted by Oregon State (3.25.20).
Health and Safety Concerns: Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Administration – main number, (503) 378-3272, toll free in Oregon, (800) 922-2689, Español, (800) 843-8086
Time Off and Pay Concerns: Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries – (971) 673-0761
- The Portland Water Bureau will not disconnect water service for non-payment of sewer, stormwater and water bills.
- Portland General Electric, Pacific Power and NW Natural will suspend late fees and shutoffs.
- Comcast and Charter are offering free internet access to eligible households, among other measures, to help people stay connected.
- Local foundations, led by The Oregon Community Foundation, have created a COVID-19 Pooled Fund that will provide urgent grant funding to community-based organizations providing direct services to people impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Multnomah County announced a moratorium on residential evictions and has provided a FAQ page to answer questions.
- Governor Kate Brown announced a moratorium on residential evictions statewide (3.22.20).
- Information on Oregon School Districts providing free meals during COVID-19 closure (as of 3.18.20 schools are closed until 4.28.20).
- Oregon is expanding childcare benefits – learn more here.
- Assistance getting food through Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon.
- Oregon Food Bank offers resources on finding food pantries through Food Finder.
- 211info.org connects community members to resources for food, childcare, and more.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services will be easing their public charge guidelines to encourage immigrants to seek COVID19-related assistance without fear of it impacting their immigration status. You can learn more about that here.
- Emergency Child Care information – Essential workers are prioritized to receive Emergency Child Care. This includes first responders, emergency workers, health care professionals, critical operations staff and essential personnel, and other individuals working outside of the home.
Elected Officials Contact Information
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown – 503-378-4582 (office)
- Oregon State Senators – contact information
- Oregon State Representatives – contact information
WASHINGTON RELATED LINKS
Washington State Department of Health – information specific for Washington residents on the coronavirus.
- English: Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Spanish: Nuevo coronavirus (PDF)
- Russian: Новый штамм коронавируса (PDF)
- Vietnamese: Vi-rút Corona Mới (PDF)
Governor Jay Inslee has a coronavirus resource page available, and you can sign up for updates.
Governor Jay Inslee issued a temporary moratorium on residential evictions in Washington State.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services approved the 1135 Waiver submitted by Washington State (3.19.20).
Time Off and Pay Concerns: Washington Bureau of Labor and Industries – (360) 902-5798
Elected Officials Contact Information
- Washington Governor Jay Inslee – 360-902-4111 (office)
- Washington State Senators – contact information
- Washington State Representatives – contact information
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LINKS
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – information and updates on the coronavirus.
Family First Coronavirus Response Act FAQ.
Family and Medical Leave FAQ.
World Health Organization (WHO) – information and updates on the coronavirus.