Over 4,000 SEIU 49 members at Kaiser Permenente are preparing to bargaining in coalition for our 2018 National Bargaining Agreement. Bookmark this page and refer back for the latest information.
November 3, 2017
Announcing the 2018 Bargaining Committee!
The election results are in. Congratulations to the following leaders who have been elected to represent their geographic area in National Bargaining.
- DENTAL: Celeste Servo and Igor Matveyev
- EAST: Don Arndt and Cindy Vanderveer
- WA: Jacy LaPlante and Dawn Martin
- SALEM: Sarah Fiscus
- INTERSTATE: Jim Bussell and Jennifer Forrester
- PC/SC: Julie Markiewicz
- WMC: Liz Arndt
- WEST: Jacqline Battle and Summer Villers
- SMC: Angie Robinson and Bruce Fries
October 4, 2017
Vote to elect your local bargaining committee.
- Bargaining committee elections will be held October 9 – November 2, 2017.
- Click here to download a calendar of election dates, times and locations.
Fill out your bargaining survey by December 1, 2017
- Filling out your bargaining survey is your chance to make your voice heard while our bargaining committee negotiates our new contract. Don’t miss this opportunity to let your elected bargaining committee know which workplace issues matter most to you.
- Download a bargaining survey here.